- Obtain the right price from our factories
- Negotiate prices with factories when customer demands deviate from set price matrix, e.g for special projects, different volumes, etc.
- Negotiate lead times with factories to meet customer requirements when demands deviate from the standard conditions
- Provide technical support on design, material selection, build up, surface treatments and advise on design rules.
- Maintain standards and quality systems such as IPC, UL, etc.
- Verify customer procurement documentation
- Provide IPC advice to customers
- Check customer data packs for manufacturability
- Manage engineering queries (EQs) raised by the factories following full Design Review Check (DRC) of customer gerber data and specification
- Compile customer quotations and load orders
- Handle the daily communication with customers and our factories, to keep customers fully updated during the manufacturing cycle
- Based on customer requirements, find the best factory through benchmarking